Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Possibility of record and store different voice calls for every single band

Antonio Garcia Hernandez
edited November 2019 in New Ideas
Could be nice to have a menu of recorded calls in order to not to record them again and again every time you start to run your FLEX

Best 73
Antonio
EA5RQ

Comments

• Bill -VA3WTB
    Bill -VA3WTB Member ✭✭✭
    edited November 2019
    Easy, simply record them all, or anything you want in Audacity. Then play any of them over the air.
  • Dick B
    Dick B Member ✭✭
    edited January 2018
    While you're waiting for Flex, use the fine VoiceKeyer program by K9DUR.  
  • EA4GLI
    EA4GLI Member ✭✭✭
    edited January 2018
    I use Audacity but it is not as friendly as I would like. Having a Voice Caller with 4 or 5 recorded phrases is a logical feature to have inside of SmartSDR and not on a separate application.

• SPIKE Lee
    SPIKE Lee Member
    edited January 2018
    Great answer Bill. Almost better I record it with a cassette tape ... Amazing
  • Antonio Garcia Hernandez
    edited January 2018
    Of course I agree with you Salva!

Besides Audacity, imagine if I have alternatives in my music homestudio, but thats not the solution I porpouse, I am talking about the possibility of Smartsdr to make easy doing radio without use any other program if possible.

• Ria
    Ria Member ✭✭✭
    edited November 2019
    I think a DVK is a wonderful idea.
  • EA4GLI
    EA4GLI Member ✭✭✭
    edited January 2018
    Because it makes sense for all users. Imagine someone that has one of the new ones with the Maestro in the front. Or myself with my Maestro. I can carry a small tablet for the logbook, but I do not want to carry a laptop so I can send automated Voice calls.... If that was the case then why get the Maestro if I am going to be carrying a computer to get a Voice Keyer....?
    My IC-756 Pro2 already had Voice Keyer 15 years ago. It also had all mode squelch... but that is a different subject altogether.
  • EA4GLI
    EA4GLI Member ✭✭✭
    edited January 2018
    I liked it because I am thinking DVK is "Digital Voice Keyer".... right? ;)
  • Ria
    Ria Member ✭✭✭
    edited January 2018
    Yes that is a common name for it.

It's kind of weird but vibroplex is selling microphones these days so meh
  • Ria
    Ria Member ✭✭✭
    edited January 2018
    What if I am using a maestro or my iPad?

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.