Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

phone operation on maestro - Radiosport Headset

Bill Carnett
Bill Carnett Member ✭✭
edited November 2019 in FLEX-6000 Signature Series
Stumped again.  Have Radiosport RS60CF headset.  PTT adaptor/switch, all plugged in the correct ports on Maestro.  When I xmit...just looks like a carrier but in reality doesn't look like I'm even transmitting.  Did have it figured out a while back but can't get back there...made a mistake of downloading new software.  I'm sure it is a simple fix.  If I plug directly in to the 6500, works fine...so it's me and Maestro that are having an issue.  Any brilliance out there?  There always is.  Mahalo.  73, Bill AH6FC

Answers

• Dean Davidson
    Dean Davidson Member ✭✭
    edited July 2019
    Make sure to select where mic is connected to the maestro. connection 1 or 2 press txmenu left side you will see mic1 and mic2
  • Dean Davidson
    Dean Davidson Member ✭✭
    edited July 2019
    Make sure to select where mic is connected to the maestro. connection 1 or 2 press txmenu left side you will see mic1 and mic2 image
  • Dean Davidson
    Dean Davidson Member ✭✭
    edited July 2019
    Oops upside down
  • Rick N0VT
    Rick N0VT Member ✭✭
    edited November 2019
    Do you have the correct mike selected?
    And make sure your mic profile(s) haven't changed on you.
  • Laurens PD9X
    Laurens PD9X Member ✭✭
    edited July 2019
    I have also RS60CF and Maestro. For Maestro you need special cable, CS6-MAE. Too expensive, I made my own, works fine

Don’t forget the right settings for the electret/dynamic in the black box in the cable:
    https://www.wimo.com/download/DIP-Switch%20setting%20of%20CS6%20adaptor%20cables.pdf

If you have electret microphone, BIAS in Maestro must set to ON and also the 20dB+ amplifier.

• Bill Carnett
    Bill Carnett Member ✭✭
    edited July 2019
    Thanks all for the suggestions.  Will give'em a try.  It worked previously so I must just have a switch in the wrong position.  Aloha es 73, Bill AH6FC
  • Robert Kearbey
    Robert Kearbey Member ✭✭
    edited August 2019
    Try different profiles.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.