Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

PGXL software enhancement suggestions

Options
Asher - K0AU
Asher - K0AU Member ✭✭
edited March 2020 in New Ideas
Two control software suggestions for PGXL

1. Inactivity timer. Revert to standby with no transmit activity for a period of time. Could be hardwired to 30 minutes or could be configurable. Probably needs a checkbox to enable somewhere. No strong feelings whether this is an SSDR feature or a PGXL Utility feature.

2. Automatic standby when SSDR is closed.

Neither feature is a showstopper, but they'd increase operating convenience for those of us who remote the amp. If it's in the room with you I imagine you'll notice the fan noise and press the standby button.
0 votes

Open for Comments · Last Updated

Comments

• Sergey KN7K
    Sergey KN7K Member ✭✭✭
    edited March 2020
    Options
    I would add another one - need improvements on Utility Power meter.
    While Power reading on Amp is looks good, on Utility it need some delay or averaging.
    It is hard to understand the reading based on this
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=1CP3b4y7bEjk1umcYO49yv4-PtWVH4MiU
    Sergey, KN7K
  • KA9CFD
    KA9CFD Member ✭✭
    edited October 2019
    Options
    I would like to also add a way to configure the PGXL from the utility for manual band switching if hooked up to a radio with no CAT connection. 
    73 Jay KA9CFD
  • AC9S
    AC9S Member ✭✭
    edited October 2019
    Options
    I agree and while they (Flex) are at it the documentation could reference the manual band switching process.

Keith - AC9S

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.