Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

PGXL February Updates

2»

Answers

• David-N5PSM
    David-N5PSM Member ✭✭
    edited February 2019
    ! EXACTLY !

Anyone get there PG-XL this week?   
    When did it arrive?
    When did you get on the list?

• KF4HR
    KF4HR Member ✭✭
    edited February 2019
    Back orders filled by June?  That sure would be nice!
  • Richard
    Richard Member ✭✭
    edited February 2019
    Since it has been a few days...  This thread was set up to get an idea of the Shipments coming out of FRS. 

Has anyone received their PGXL over the past week?
    What day did it arrive?
    When did you order the PGXL?
    What was your Order Number?

Thanks in advance of all those that have answered those questions.

Richard - N4RWG
  • David-N5PSM
    David-N5PSM Member ✭✭
    edited February 2019
    Thanks Richard
  • Richard
    Richard Member ✭✭
    edited February 2019
    Either very few are part of the Forum or very few units are shipping.

Richard - N4RWG
  • David-N5PSM
    David-N5PSM Member ✭✭
    edited February 2019
    I did not see any "official" status letter for January or February from flex?  did I miss it?

• KF4HR
    KF4HR Member ✭✭
    edited February 2019
    This forum saw a flood of comments when the 6400 and 6600 models were shipping.  With two years of advertising and fanfare I would imagine we would have seen a similar flood of Forum comments if PG-XL's were shipping, even if modest quantities.  So far in 2019 I've only read of one person receiving their amp (K9SO).  I'm really hoping the March update provides us with actual shipping date information.  Having patience is one thing, but it sure would be nice to know how long the wait will really be.
  • David-N5PSM
    David-N5PSM Member ✭✭
    edited February 2019
    Received the Febuary update.   ,,,,,,,The result matched the data....nothing being shipped.

I am not complaining. Just get it right Flex, and keep us in the loop.
  • mikeatthebeach .
    mikeatthebeach . Member ✭✭
    edited February 2019
    Gerald Thanks for Feb 2019 update on PGXL and Tuner Genius Rather have it done Right than not at all ! Being honest with your customers is the only way it should be ! If it mean design changes so be it !!!!! Will just wait even it takes another 12 months Just get it done right ! Mike
  • Matt (K0KB)
    Matt (K0KB) Member ✭✭
    edited February 2019
    Man that has to be frustrating for the boys in TX.  I hope they can sort through the mess and turn out more amps as good as mine is.
  • Burch - K4QXX
    Burch - K4QXX Member ✭✭
    edited February 2019
    Can someone please post the update.  For some reason I have stopped receiving the updates via email.

Burch K4QXX
  • N4MGA - Don
    N4MGA - Don Member
    edited February 2019

Power Genius XL Update

Dear FlexRadio Customer,

This notification is in regards to your pending order for the Power Genius XL amplifier. We deeply appreciate your patience as we have been working to address various issues impeding the delivery of your amplifier (and perhaps Tuner Genius) order.

In our December PGXL update, we shared that we resumed shipping after our prolonged Alpha testing phase. Input from customers receiving those units was positive, so we cleared the stop ship order and approved the factory to restart production. However, when the additional units were delivered from the factory and were put through regular acceptance and quality tests, they did not meet technical specifications. Those tests indicated the need to make several changes to the production line to ensure consistency of quality. We are currently working diligently to resolve these issues with our OEM partner.

Our best estimate is that we will have up to three dozen amplifiers ready to ship within the coming month. Until all our production issues clear up, we are in the uncomfortable position of not being able to reliably estimate the time it takes build and perform acceptance tests on them. 

We wish we could be more optimistic, but our experience with this product has taught us that we need to be more cautious with our commitments to you.

Regarding tuner genius, the plan is to have our OEM partner resume development of this product once Power Genius XL begins shipping at a consistent run rate. Once this occurs we will provide further updates.

FlexRadio

• Burch - K4QXX
    Burch - K4QXX Member ✭✭
    edited February 2019
    Thanks for posting.  I will have to email Flex to see why I'm not longer on the email list.
  • Richard
    Richard Member ✭✭
    edited February 2019
    Thanks for the Update FRS and us true Flex Supports will continue to wait it out.  The Forum or Thread still continues.....

Upon your receipt of the "Greatest Amp In Ham Radio History".....
    -  When did you order it?
    -  What was your PO Number
    -  When did you get it?
    -  How was the Setting Up?
    -  First Impressions?

Will stop asking these questions when the units start to ship on a regular bases...

Thanks
    Richard - N4RWG

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.