Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

PEN form submitted ...

Gary L. Robinson
Gary L. Robinson Member ✭✭
edited March 2020 in FLEX-6000 Signature Series
I filled out and submitted the PEN on the online form shortly after it was posted (for my 6400).  It indicated it the form was successfully submitted but I have not heard from anyone or received anything yet.  I opted to do just the heat sink field repair at home and skip the performance enhancement.

Anyone else hear from or receive the repair kit yet?  Or is it just Dayton Hamfest and Holiday lag?

---Gary WB8ROL

Answers

• Duane_AC5AA
    Duane_AC5AA Member ✭✭✭
    edited May 2018
    Not yet, but they've been busy with Dayton/Xenia, etc., so I'm going easy on them!
  • Jim K4JAF
    Jim K4JAF Member ✭✭
    edited May 2018
    No reply here either but Dayton probably slowed the process.  Maybe next week.
  • Juan TG9AJR
    Juan TG9AJR Member ✭✭
    edited May 2018
    No reply here either, something that I'm really looking forward to !
  • Lionel
    Lionel Member ✭✭✭
    edited March 2020
    They’ll show up as soon as they can put them together. I’m waiting and not concerned. I sd and isolate (MN thunderstorms can be brutal) my 6400 every night so don’t expect a problem but want to do the upgrade eventually: just in case. I figure 30 days is about right before I start checking w Flex.
  • Bill Roberts
    Bill Roberts Member ✭✭
    edited July 2018
    Is it possible that they're observing the Memorial Day weekend?
  • Gary L. Robinson
    Gary L. Robinson Member ✭✭
    edited May 2018
    Thanks guys!  Just wanted to make sure it was not just me and  wait for weeks to find out my submission got lost in the bits and bytes bin hihi.

---Gary WB8ROL
  • Steven WA8Y
    Steven WA8Y Member ✭✭
    edited June 2018
    Yes, got mine today (5/29/18).

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.