Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

PEN arrived at Venezuela....and SmartSDR 2.3.7 was successful installed

YV5WZ
YV5WZ Member ✭✭
edited December 2019 in FLEX-6000 Signature Series
PEN has arrived at Venezuela for my 6600.......Thanks To Flex Crew.......and Upgrade was successful installed......windows 10.....two CW contacts after installed  CP4BT Bolivia and AH6V Hawaii

George,
YV5WZ / PY3ZZZ

Comments

• Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited December 2019
    Yippee! Glad it made it through Customs.  We're having a few issues in Brazil.
  • YV5WZ
    YV5WZ Member ✭✭
    edited June 2018
    WOW! Tim I really appreciate your care about my business.... I'm so happy with my 6600... I Know Brazil Customs are a really "Pin in the A$$" I use to go frequently there. I hope it could be solve soon
    Thanks of lot,
    GeorgeYV5WZ / PY3ZZZ
  • Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited June 2018
    I used to work in Rio de Janerio and I am intimately aware of how "challenging" Brizillian Customs can be.  I have my fingers crossed.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.