Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

pc info flex 6700

elan
elan Member
hello 
is any one can help on some info i have ASROCK X58 mother  board 
 what Graphic card the ssdr need i use on my i7 win 7 64 pro  ATI radeon hd 5700 
i7960@3.20Ghz 24GB MEMORY  is this will work ???
thank you
73 elan g0uut

Answers

• Greg - K5GJ
    Greg - K5GJ Member ✭✭
    edited September 2015
    Élan - I run an ASUS P6T Deluxe with an X58 chipset and an i7-920. Runs SmartSDR and every other app I want for radio. The key is to keep the system updated and free of too much Bloatware. Good Luck! 73, Greg - K5GJ
  • elan
    elan Member
    edited February 2018
    Greg thank you I am happy that your sys running nice however it was not answer my question thank you any way 73elan g0uut
  • Jon_KF2E
    Jon_KF2E Member ✭✭
    edited July 2018
    Elan

Yes, your system will be fine for SSDR. I ran SSDR with a much less powerful computer and an HD 5700 with absolutely no issues.

Good Luck,

Jon...kf2e
  • elan
    elan Member
    edited February 2018
    hello Jon 
    thank you very much for your kind help and your time 
    73 elan g0uut
  • Bill -VA3WTB
    Bill -VA3WTB Member ✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    Elan, should be plenty of horse power.....have fun
  • elan
    elan Member
    edited February 2018
    Hello Bill thank you very much for this info 73ekan g0uut
  • Greg - K5GJ
    Greg - K5GJ Member ✭✭
    edited September 2015
    Elan - I'm sorry I misread your question.  I happen to use an NVidia GTX750 graphics card in the system listed above.  This gives me full motion capability on 2 widescreen monitors.  I will admit the graphics card is minor overkill for just SmartSDR but I got lucky with an Amazon sale.  
    73, Greg - K5GJ

• elan
    elan Member
    edited February 2018
    Hello Greg no problem at all I don't know if this graphic card can fit a stock x58 mother board ? Thank you again Elan g0uut

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.