Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Password not accepted by Maestro

Keith Schlottman
Keith Schlottman Member ✭✭
edited May 2018 in Maestro
Just got my Maestro and immediately hit a snag.  I'm unable to log in to my wireless network.  It appears that there is a bug that won't allow certain special characters to be used?  My password includes an ampersand and every other wifi device I own has no problem with that.  It's not reasonable for me to have to reprogram my router, then reprogram every other device (we have many!), using a less-secure password, just so I can use the Maestro!

Answers

• Ed.G
    Ed.G FlexRadio Employee ✭✭
    edited February 2017
    Which version are you running? 

I believe that this was fixed in v1.8.4. 

• Keith Schlottman
    Keith Schlottman Member ✭✭
    edited May 2018
    Thanks Ed.  Apparently it was not updated to 1.8.4, and on wifi you don't get the option to choose the version until you are connected, so it was catch-22.  So I plugged in via ethernet cable and then I was able to update the software, and yes after updating to 1.8.4 I was able to use my password to connect to the network via wifi.
    Thanks for your help.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.