Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Part 1: Raspberry Pi SoftEther Server Setup for Remote Access to your Flex 6000 Radio

Options
2»

Comments

• Mark WS7M
    Mark WS7M Member ✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Hi all...

I'm generally pretty good with linux but I have run into an issue following this process.

At first I manually typed in the script and it seemed to work except it complained like in the video about LSB.

I decided to make sure I had this right so I used the script posted above and replaced my script with it.   Since then I'm not getting VPN to autostart yet I can run the script manually so it's not a permission issue.

the reported issue I get is:

vpnserver.service - LSB vpnserver
    loaded: loaded (/etc/init.d/vpnserver)
    Active: failed (result: exit-code) since <date/time>
    Process 859 ExecStart/etc/init.d/vpnserver start (code=exited, status=203/EXEC)

It seems like it is some kind of problem with the vpnserver script.  If I manually run the thing and start it it works just fine.

Also after following all the steps very carefully when I try to connect from windows (local machine to the pi server so no router in place yet) I can connect the manager just fine.  Connection windows VPN says connected, waits then says:

A connection to the remote computer could not be established.  You might need to change the network settings for this connection.

Very strange.  Guess I have some debugging to do...

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.