Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Panadapter Bandscope and Waterfall

Steve Scoggins
edited June 2015 in SmartSDR API
Does anyone have example code for displaying the Bandscope and Waterfall stream?
Looks like the Panadapter returns a StreamID for these type of objects.
Is this stream a video stream?  If yes what video codec is used?

Answers

• James Whiteway
    edited June 2015
    The panafall is not video. You have to actually draw the display using the data packets sent from the radio to the client. I'm in the middle of that now too. If you look at my post, "Creating my own panadapter" , you will find advice on how to go about displaying the data. There's no example yet of how to do it other than some very good pointers.
    james
    WD5GWY

• Steve Scoggins
    edited June 2015
    Ok Thanks James

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.