Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Pan anadapter via FlexControl

Robert -- N5IKD
Robert -- N5IKD Member ✭✭
edited June 2020 in New Ideas
I would like to be able to pan across the Panadapter using the FlexControl. perhaps one could toggle between the knob controlling a receiver slice and the Panadapter by pressing the knob. (or hold the knob down while turning to pan the Panadapter)
Tagged:

Comments

• Ken - NM9P
    Ken - NM9P Member ✭✭✭
    edited June 2020
    Very interesting idea.... a function added to the Flex Knob that would shift the pan display left or right to quickly scan bands for openings or phantom signals......It would be faster and smoother than dragging the display with the mouse. It would be nice to be able to do it without even having a slice open on that pan. In fact it might be necessary, because when I try to drag the display for wide frequency excursions with a slice open, it seems to "stick" when I get to some mysterious band edges. If I double click on the screen and move the slice on screen, then I can drag the pan some more, until I get to the next mystery boundary. This would especially be neat when scanning VHF (6, 4 & 2 meters) and the bands in between looking for tropo and Es openings, or using TV signals or other stations as indicators...

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.