Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Pactor Dragon DR-7400 and Flex 6500 PTT help

Options
KM4CJ
KM4CJ Member ✭✭

I have a DR-7400, Flex 6500, and Farallon 9087 cable.  I have read the great posts for set up using the ACC port, DIGU, a Cat control port per the description.  My set up matches the screen shots from the posts.   Problem I am having is I am not keying the radio (No PTT).  I am using the latest RMS express, A pactor winlink session that initializes using Flex Radio control.  The radio control is working correctly - just missing the PTT function.  Running Smart SDR v2.3.7.  Any ideas?  Thanks in advance - Steve KM4CJ

Answers

• N9VC
    N9VC Member ✭✭
    edited September 2018
    Options
    Post your screen shots, Steve. I use my 7400 with my 6700
    on a daily basis. Let's try to figure it out.

73, Jim N9VC
  • WQ2H - Jim Poulette
    edited June 2020
    Options
    Yes - please post your screen shots. I use a DR-7800 with a 6600M (stand alone and RMS Trimode) with the same cable and it was basically plug & play after you set up the CAT cable. (SmartSDR v2.3.9.112)

Jim, WQ2H

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.