Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Pacifier while waiting for Ver 1.4

Bill_Farmer
Bill_Farmer Member
edited June 2020 in New Ideas
 As customer #31, in 2012 for the initial batch of FLEX-6500, I know some things about waiting. I just received the new Air Spy SDR in January 2014 for a mere $200, and am now having a ball with this new SDR covering 24MHz to 1.7GHz. Keeps my mind off of any new releases, for SMARTSDR, extends my coverage up into SHF and gives me plenty to do until Ver 1.4 is finally released.

Comments

• Richard McClelland, AA5S
    Richard McClelland, AA5S Member ✭✭
    edited June 2020
    Interesting device that I had not heard of previously.  There are a lot of related YouTube videos with more information.  Thanks for the posting.
  • W5XZ - dan
    W5XZ - dan Member ✭✭
    edited June 2019
    Hi Bill

I have a 6500, s/n 15, myself.  Are you using HDSDR with your Air Spy?  I played with a DVB dongle a bit
     but it was disappointing...poor sensitivity, mostly.

the "Hermes Lite" is also a possibility, i think...

73, w5xz, dan

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.