Outstanding support!

• Praise
  • Updated 6 years ago
I, along with several other folks attempted the 1.1.2 upgrade yesterday, only to find out there was an issue with the upgrade that rendered our 6500's inoperable.  As it turned out, it only impacted 6500's and the lucky folks with 6700's got to enjoy the new upgrade.

Long story made short.....I started a help desk ticket last evening (providing FRS with my phone number, times I would be available and also the 6500 s/n)..... and got a phone call from Tim this afternoon.  It took less than an hour and I am back up and running with the latest version of SmartSDR!  I couldn't ask for better support.   Tim was right on it and kept me informed along the way with comments he added to my ticket.  What I learned from this event, was that FRS keeps the customer in the loop and really wants us to have the best 6XXX experience we could possibly have.

My hat is off to Tim!  (and of course, all the folks behind him that worked on the issue)

Mike
K5UX

Photo of Mike K5UX

Mike K5UX

• 34 Posts
  • 13 Reply Likes
  • very happy and satisfied with my new SmartSDR release.

Posted 6 years ago

Photo of Richard Clafton W4/G7EIX

Richard Clafton W4/G7EIX, Elmer

• 455 Posts
  • 117 Reply Likes

Wonderful! 
Photo of Tom Hoflich

Tom Hoflich

• 16 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
I have the time out error.
It seems that there is a fix, but I can't seem to find out how to get fixed
Can someone help?

Thanks, Tom
Photo of Richard Clafton W4/G7EIX

Richard Clafton W4/G7EIX, Elmer

• 455 Posts
  • 117 Reply Likes

Log a ticket and they will expedite the repair for you.

http://helpdesk.flexradio.com/home
Photo of Robbie - KI4TTZ

Robbie - KI4TTZ

• 484 Posts
  • 78 Reply Likes
Awesome!!  I was hoping there would be a simple solution. Glad to hear you're back up and running!