Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

order / ship date

David Kowell
David Kowell Member ✭✭
ordered mine in oct  got tracking number today hot dang

Comments

• Stephen Hawkins NG0G
    Stephen Hawkins NG0G Member ✭✭
    edited February 2018
    Yaaaahoooo!   I put down my deposit on October 17th.  Getting closer.
  • Tom W3FRG
    Tom W3FRG Member ✭✭
    edited February 2018
    Congratulations on getting the Tracking.
    Which model/options?

• David Kowell
    David Kowell Member ✭✭
    edited February 2018
    6400 m  with atu
  • Stephen Hawkins NG0G
    edited February 2018
    That is exactly what I ordered.  Have not received an invoice yet.
  • Tom W3FRG
    Tom W3FRG Member ✭✭
    edited February 2018
    Tnx for the input.
    I am waiting for the 6600M ordered in early August.
    That batch must be next as I'm hearing quite a few 6400s are now shipping.

• KB4OIF
    KB4OIF Member ✭✭
    edited March 2018
    Ordered my 6400M  14 Jan so I am getting closer.
  • Wayne
    Wayne Member ✭✭
    edited June 2018
    Ordered mine dec 24th so i am getting closer also.
  • KC2QMA_John
    KC2QMA_John Member ✭✭
    edited March 2020
    It's been almost a month since I paid my invoice and still no tracking # ?
    Is something wrong that is delaying the 6600M from shipping?

• Jim-KB1ZNV
    Jim-KB1ZNV Member ✭✭
    edited February 2018
    John, It was 4 weeks from invoice date of 1/26  before I got my tracking # for 6600M on 2/22. My order date was 5/23/17.  They are very slow coming out of production because of more complicated assembly and testing. I'm sure you'll get it soon. Frustrating I know.
  • KC2QMA_John
    KC2QMA_John Member ✭✭
    edited February 2018

OK I was starting to think there might wrong with my order.

I hope it ships very soon.
  • K3SF
    K3SF Member ✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    6600M now coming my way 

order date              24 May 2017
    invoice/paid date    30 Jan 2018
    shipped date          23 Feb 2018
    expected arrival     28 Feb 2018

egads i have been die-ing here ;-)

• Gary L. Robinson
    Gary L. Robinson Member ✭✭
    edited February 2018
    My 6400 order was September 28.  Still nothing happening ...
  • Stephen Hawkins NG0G
    edited February 2018
    My invoice showed up in my email shortly after 1400 Local.  Paid minutes later.  Now I wait for a tracking number.  And I am fighting the ridiculous compulsion to go stand out in the driveway waiting for the UPS truck, even though I don't have a tracking number.
  • K5ROX
    K5ROX Member ✭✭
    edited March 2018
    Ordered 6600 1-31-2018
    Got Invoice  3-10-2018 around 9PM..... Cant say there not trying!

I know it could be a while still but I'm going to pick mine up because UPS leaves things here in the open even though they could make kinda hidden yet no way I would miss it.
  • George  N1GB
    George N1GB Member ✭✭
    edited March 2018
    Any non-M 6400's being shipped?  Ordered mine Nov 24 2017.  George  N1GB
  • KB4OIF
    KB4OIF Member ✭✭
    edited March 2018
    Paid in full yesterday.  about how long before I will get a tracking number.  Ordered a 6400M.  
  • Gerald-K5SDR
    Gerald-K5SDR FlexRadio Employee ✭✭
    edited April 2019
    Just to clarify.  All models are shipping but not all models ship every day.  Not many factories in the world are designed to build in any mix of products on any day.  I once ran a captive manufacturing company that could do that on our own branded products as well as well known OEM brands.  It was very hard to accomplish and was a key differentiation of our business.  Most factories are batch oriented for both quality and efficiency reasons so you don't get the exact mix every day or week. 

We are working closely with the factory to match the backlog mix as closely as we can but it is not perfect.  Everyone will get their radio in due time so we thank you for your patience.  It's all hands on deck here - peddling as fast as we can.  ;>)

Gerald
  • KB4OIF
    KB4OIF Member ✭✭
    edited March 2018
    Thanks Gerald. I am just anxious to get the flex.  My FIRST.  I and I believe all the others out here do understand what you guys are going thru.  I would imagine you and the others at flex have been running a full speed for a long time.  
  • George  N1GB
    George N1GB Member ✭✭
    edited March 2018
    Thanks for the reply, Gerald
  • K5ROX
    K5ROX Member ✭✭
    edited March 2018
    They ARE actually working hard, I got an email Friday nite around 9pm and on SUNDAY morning we exchanged a few emails.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.