Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Order Info

Tom Stahl
Tom Stahl Member
Ordered on 9/8/2017. Invoice on 2/21/2017. Shipping ETA IS 2/27/2018. Desk being reorganized as was waiting and clutter over came the installation location. But it is a joy to be getting ready for my 6400.  WB8LDW

Comments

• K5ROX
    K5ROX Member ✭✭
    edited March 2018
    Thanks for the info!
  • A.J. AJ2I
    A.J. AJ2I Member ✭✭
    edited February 2018
    Thanks!
  • George  N1GB
    George N1GB Member ✭✭
    edited March 2018
    Any October or November 6400 orders invoiced or shipped yet?
  • Lionel
    Lionel Member ✭✭✭
    edited March 2020
    Interesting. My 6400 order date is 9/2/2017.  I have not seen an invoice.  
  • Gary L. Robinson
    Gary L. Robinson Member ✭✭
    edited March 2018
    My 6400 order date is 09/28/207 and so far have NOT been invoiced.  My order was about 20 days after WB8LDW (Tom).

I DID, however, go to Tom's house (WB8LDW who started this posting) and got to PLAY with HIS new 6400 yesterday.  6400 Install was easy and uneventful.  And his radio is working very well.  He DID, however, keep an eye on me so I couldn't box up the radio and try and take it home when I left his place hihi

Tom lives about 8-9 miles north of me.

---Gary WB8ROL.  
  • Lionel
    Lionel Member ✭✭✭
    edited March 2020
    Is your order date September 8 or is it perhaps August 9?  Flex says nothing beyond Sept 2 has been invoiced.  Mine has not. 

Curious.
  • Gary L. Robinson
    edited March 2018
    I have NOT been invoiced.  My order date is 09/28/2017.   It makes sense if they have not invoiced anyone beyond 09/02/2017 since my order is 26 days after that.

However, I think Tom's order date may actually have been in late August - if that was what was confusing you.  Maybe Tom can comment on that.
  • N5LB - Lionel
    N5LB - Lionel Member
    edited March 2018
    Yep, putting the wrong date in a message is definitely confusing. My original comment was a result of Tom’s statement about the 9/8 order date and subsequent invoice and really had nothing to do with your order date even if the thread may seem so. Anyway, it is true, no invoices beyond and including 9/2. I suspect not long. Salivating for Flex products can only be a good thing, right.
  • Gary L. Robinson
    edited March 2018
    I am so DYING to get my radio hihi!  Especially after playing with Tom's new 6400 the other day!  At the end of the day it's better to have something to look forward to than to have nothing to look forward to hihi
  • Tom Stahl
    Tom Stahl Member
    edited March 2018
    The order date was August 8th....My problem Is I have spent much time in places other than the US. I may have **** up the date. I also am dyslexic.  .... So again just to confirm the order date was August 8th  Sorry for any confusion. Radio now entering 42 hour and no disconnects and no issues. 
  • Tom Stahl
    Tom Stahl Member
    edited March 2018
    The order date was August 8th....My problem Is I have spent much time in places other than the US. I may have **** up the date. I also am dyslexic.  .... So again just to confirm the order date was August 8th  Sorry for any confusion. Radio now entering 42 hour and no disconnects and no issues. Or maybe was just overwhelmed and didn't proof read it. was trying to do as others had requested by letting folks know. again my apologies. 
  • Dale - K4DG
    Dale - K4DG Member ✭✭
    edited March 2018
    6600 ordered 6/13/2017. Invoiced 2/13/2018. Paid invoice 2/26/2018. Radio ready for pickup on 2/28/2018. Will drive to Austin to pick up on 3/6/2018 (I’m local to the area).

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.