Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

order date

2»

Answers

• Jim K4JAF
    Jim K4JAF Member ✭✭
    edited January 2018
    Once orders are shipped would be nice to keep up with what order numbers are being shipped at that time.. Hopefully they will start next month..  
  • Rick  WN2C
    Rick WN2C Member ✭✭
    edited May 2018
    I ordered mine 5/24/17 and I am glad they will be going in reverse alphabetical order. 
    I am tired of always being last.
  • K3SF
    K3SF Member ✭✭✭
    edited March 2020
    Has any one received an email for order fulfillment?

if you have what date was your original order and when did you get the fulfillment email?

i know i am anxious to know what happening.
    as i have yet to receive such email...

i know...i know...just call'em and find out.
    and
    will do that soon
    but
    now seeing the national weather map those guys are getting freezing rain and snow

Paul K3SF

• Alan C
    Alan C Member ✭✭
    edited June 2020
    Paul, Ordered May 19th, received my invoice yesterday (Jan 15th)
  • Gary Johnson
    Gary Johnson Member
    edited January 2018
    My order date of 5/22  number 160 in line.  No  invoice yet.  Maybe this week AND I'LL HAPPILY PAY SHIPPING..  YAY.
  • Rich McCabe
    Rich McCabe Member ✭✭✭
    edited January 2018
    How do you know where you are in line?  (160).

I did not know we had any clue.
  • Alan C
    Alan C Member ✭✭
    edited January 2018
    paid the invoice and I was happy to pay for shipping
  • James Kennedy-WU5E
    James Kennedy-WU5E Member ✭✭
    edited June 2020
    Nice to hear some are getting invoice emails  !!!!!!

Jim
    wu5e
  • James Kennedy-WU5E
    James Kennedy-WU5E Member ✭✭
    edited January 2018
    nice

• Reggie-k6xr
    Reggie-k6xr Member ✭✭
    edited April 2020
    5/21 here. Invoice paid a couple months ago...just waiting...
  • KD8K
    KD8K Member ✭✭
    edited January 2018
    Ordered May 19, received invoice yesterday (1-15)
  • Gary Johnson
    Gary Johnson Member
    edited January 2018
    I was emailing directly with Gerald Youngblood about his talk in early January to our radio club.  That was where he said I was in line.
  • Rich McCabe
    Rich McCabe Member ✭✭✭
    edited January 2018
    Well I would guess I am similar as order date is same.
  • Gary Johnson
    Gary Johnson Member
    edited January 2018
    I understand that all of the Xenia orders went in to the queue first and then non-Xenia orders were processed in order that they were received.
  • Gary L. Robinson
    Gary L. Robinson Member ✭✭
    edited January 2018
    My order date is 9/28/2017.  I think I will get the radio before the current sun spot cycle bottoms out :-) - but still absolutely worth waiting for!
  • KB4OIF
    KB4OIF Member ✭✭
    edited January 2018
    Mine was ordered 13 Jan 2018.  will be a while.  Hi Wayne.  Pic of your Ferrel cat?

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.