Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Okay, safe to release...

George KF2T
George KF2T Member ✭✭✭
edited June 2020 in New Ideas
Since I will be out of town all week, I suspect ver 1.4 will drop any time now. Travel has aligned every time with a major update to my software (not just Flex), so I'm calling it now --- or breaking the curse. (Tongue firmly in cheek... Or is it?)

Comments

• Bob G   W1GLV
    Bob G W1GLV Member ✭✭
    edited June 2020
    Nice call, George. I would love to see it this week. Time will tell.
  • Robert -- N5IKD
    Robert -- N5IKD Member ✭✭
    edited March 2015
    I will wash my car if that will help.
  • K1ESE
    K1ESE Member ✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    George -

Could you leave sooner next time  :-)

73 de K1ESE
    John

• James Whiteway
    edited December 2014
    I'll take my semi-annual bath if that will help! -:)
  • DrTeeth
    DrTeeth Member ✭✭
    edited June 2020
    I know when the release will be out - the 18th December. How? Because I will be having spinal surgery that morning and will be out of action for a few days. Should be interesting trying to operate with rig with morphine on board, hi hi.
  • KY6LA_Howard
    KY6LA_Howard Member ✭✭✭
    edited December 2014
    Hard to imagine u spaced out
  • Ernest - W4EG
    Ernest - W4EG Member ✭✭
    edited January 2015
    Have a quick recovery. 
    We need you back soon to evaluate the new version.

Good health and cheers!
  • DrTeeth
    DrTeeth Member ✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Mni tnx mate.
  • Ken - NM9P
    Ken - NM9P Member ✭✭✭
    edited June 2020
    Well, with a wedding and family obligations this weekend, I won't be doing much on the ARRL 160 contest. But Indiana gets the W1AW/9 operation on December 9th, and I will be up and running on 40 meters (and others if I can alter my antenna setups). So there won't be much time to play with new firmware. Which is a good reason to expect its release....
  • Ken - NM9P
    Ken - NM9P Member ✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Guy, just sign your call with /MSM ... Morphine stupor mobile...... But seriously...good luck on the surgery. Cheers and God bless!
  • Al_NN4ZZ
    Al_NN4ZZ Member ✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Guy,
    Too bad V2.0 isn't out yet, you could operate from the operating room (hi hi). 

Good luck for a quick recovery!

Regards, Al / NN4ZZ  
    al (at) nn4zz (dot) com

• DrTeeth
    DrTeeth Member ✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Thanks to you all for your kind wishes.
  • KY6LA_Howard
    KY6LA_Howard Member ✭✭✭
    edited December 2014
    Don't worry Guy about the 18th. With my luck V 1.4 will be out January 1st which is when my daughter is due to have her first. Just in time that I cannot play. A speedy recovery to you
  • Steve W6SDM
    Steve W6SDM Member ✭✭✭
    edited December 2018
    If George gets back and there has been no release, we can always chip in to buy him an airline ticket to somewhere.  :)
  • DrTeeth
    DrTeeth Member ✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Hi Howard,

I am not worried at all about the 18th funnily enough. I quite enjoy having a GA and the illegal feeling one gets on recovery. Plus, I hope, at long last, to get my fekakte back fixed.

I'll say my Mazal-Tov now in case I am not able to nearer the time.

Looks like many of us will be too busy to play with 1.4 on release; a very cunning plan on FRS' part, hi hi.
  • DrTeeth
    DrTeeth Member ✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Maybe a single with the return when 1.4 is actually released?

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.