Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Off Topic: CQ ND

Options
Takeshi Yamada
Takeshi Yamada Member ✭✭
It is nothing to do with Flex, but I am looking for North Dakota on Ph to complete Triple Play using Flex6500.   If you could inform me any activities from ND during ARRL PH CONTEST on 10, 15 and 20 this weekend, I will be very appreciated.
I cannot participate fully in the contest as I have some to do, but I will be watching and CQing on the band during 22-02Z.

73 de JI1BNU
Ken Yamada

Answers

• Joe - N7IV
    Joe - N7IV Member ✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Options

I was not planning on participating in the Phone DX contest this year.   Your best bets for the contest are Nancy (K9DIG), Dean (N0ND), and Dwane (KD4POJ).  Art (K0QQ) may be on the air, but he is usually in a search-and-pounce mode. 

If you would like a schedule before the contest, suggest a time and frequency and we can give it a try.

• Takeshi Yamada
    Takeshi Yamada Member ✭✭
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Thank you Joe for the valuable information.
    Condex seemingly not so good, SN around 30, but I will try to give a CQ at around 21250Mhz from 23-01Z the first day and the second day.  Frequency may not be sure because of the QRM.
    If you are available before the contest, Wednesday, Thursday your time, I would like to arrange a schedule at your convenient time around 00Z on 21Mhz. 
    Please drop an e-mail to my address in QRZ.com for further details.

73 de JI1BNU
    Ken Yamada

• Burt Fisher
    Burt Fisher Member ✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Odd that this off topic thread survives but the one posted on positive ham radio videos (not mine) does not.
  • Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited December 2016
    Options
    The other post was closed because of the incidents of unacceptable Community etiquette.
  • Burt Fisher
    Burt Fisher Member ✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Thanks for the clarification

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.