Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Odd behavior on my 6400M start up?

wa4wab
wa4wab Member ✭✭
edited April 2020 in FLEX-6000 Signature Series

Often I have ssdr loaded/waiting for the radio to be started. When startup the 6400m it is about a 40% chance the radio will go directly into the radio display panial, I then have to "disconnect" the radio so I can run it via my PC. And yes the "auto startup" is disabled. This was very rare with 2.x but more prone with v3.x. Has any other members seen this?

Answers

• Andy W3LI
    Andy W3LI Member ✭✭
    edited April 2020
    To date I have never had a problem with SSDR and my 6400M. I boot the pc first and then double click on the SSDR icon on my desk top. That sequence has always worked.
    Andy...W3LI
  • wa4wab
    wa4wab Member ✭✭
    edited June 2019

"To date I have never had a problem with SSDR and my 6400M. I boot the pc first and then double click on the SSDR icon on my desk top. That sequence has always worked."

That is also the way I start up my 6400M but with  results I posted above.
  • N8MAS
    N8MAS Member
    edited June 2019
    Im having the same issue with my 6400. After startup of my computer, flex is on with green light illuminated, I double click SDR icon, the DAX and CAT open and I get the connect box. I click connect, the box goes away, no display of radio on screen but its in my task manager as running. I have to close it in task manager or disconnect the radio from the computer then it works fine

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.