Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Objective-C interface to Flex Ethernet API

Stu Phillips - K6TU
Stu Phillips - K6TU Member ✭✭
edited May 2020 in SmartSDR API
Curious to know if anyone is using my Objective-C interface model for the Flex-6000 series Ethernet API?

The only other user I know of at present is Don Argo, the author of MacLoggerDX.

I'm working on adding additional functionality to the model to support pan adaptors, meters and DAX so having an idea of others using the current model would be helpful.

Stu K6TU

Answers

• Bill - K7UOP
    Bill - K7UOP Member ✭✭
    edited February 2014

Hi Stu,  I haven't yet, but plan to look at it sometime.  I'm working on some projects for Windows right now.

Bill - K7UOP

• KY6LA_Howard
    KY6LA_Howard Member ✭✭✭
    edited May 2020
    I am on permanent vacation but will play with it when I get back to USA. You know of course you give me hope that someday I can native remote my 6700 via iPad.
  • Stu Phillips - K6TU
    Stu Phillips - K6TU Member ✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Hope springs eternal!
    Stu K6TU

• Robert -- N5IKD
    Robert -- N5IKD Member ✭✭
    edited March 2015
    I would like to use it. I have written other iOS apps. Right now I am busy with other endeavors so I am resisting the urge to download the APIs until I have more time.
  • Richard G7EIX
    Richard G7EIX Member ✭✭
    edited March 2015
    I pulled it down some time ago - not a Mac person (don't own one - yet.... ) but it was helpful while I was working on my own Ethernet interface for windows.  So thanks!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.