Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

not booting anymore! How do I open a support ticket?

Francesco Doenz
Francesco Doenz Member ✭✭
edited June 2020 in SmartSDR for Windows
The red light flashes three times and it's not possible to boot anymore...can someone let me know how to get a support ticket to order a new sdcard?
Many thanks in advance for your help!

Answers

• David
    David Member ✭✭
    edited January 2020
    This link should get you to the support page to open a new ticket.
    https://helpdesk.flexradio.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

• Richard Adkins
    Richard Adkins Member ✭✭
    edited June 2020
    I SO want to ask if you've tried turning it off and then on again. But, I won't. :-)
  • FISHULA X
    FISHULA X Member ✭✭
    edited April 2020
     Did you do a reset?
     Most issues can be resolved by a reset. 
  • Paul - K6HR
    Paul - K6HR Member ✭✭
    edited January 2020
    Did you even take a look on the Flex website?
  • Patrick
    Patrick Member ✭✭✭
    edited January 2020
    Do you mean,  remove DC power then return DC power then turn radio on?
  • Francesco Doenz
    edited January 2020
    Thank you for all your inputs during the night in Switzerland...yes I think I tried everything, from soft resetting to hard resetting unsucessfully...in fact what happened, I was the entire day on the radio, and then in late afternoon, coming back to it after having turned it off an about an hour earlier, I could not reboot anymore and got the three red flashes instead and tried everything to get it back to life!
  • Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin
    edited January 2020
    Hi Francesco, I have exported this to a support ticket for you.

Sorry you are having issues.
  • Francesco Doenz
    edited January 2020
    Many thanks to everybody, and yes, Michael I got a response from Tim Ellison, they will ship me a new SDcard.
    Abolutely impressive your responsivness, never have seen such a fast support anywhere!! 
    THANK YOU!!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.