Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Non volatile Slice B audio settings?

Stewart Rolfe
Stewart Rolfe Member
edited November 2017 in New Ideas
I do a lot of in band SO2V contesting with my 6300. I'd love to have the Slice B open up each time with all it's audio in my right ear but I have to set it manually each time. I do now have a macro to do that assigned to one of the Flexcontrol  buttons in DDUtil but it would be neater for it to open up each time already set. Can't see any way to do that in profiles or otherwise...

What would be really neat would be for the '100%->Rt Ear' to switch to '100%->Lt Ear' each time my Slice B went lf of Slice A - that would be really cool and add another level of intuitiveness to the experience.

Stewart, GW0ETF

Comments

• Al K0VM
    Al K0VM Member ✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Stewart,
       While not the solution that your are looking for, the DD6AUP macro in DDUtil could automate the process a bit.

AL, K0VM
  • Stewart Rolfe
    Stewart Rolfe Member
    edited July 2015
    Thanks Al but that's exactly what I've got in my macro that I referred to in my post. Handy but easy to forget in the heat of a contest...

Cheers,
    Stew, GW0ETF

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.