Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

No RF output with DAX in v1.2.1

WA6FXT Mike
WA6FXT Mike Member ✭✭
edited June 2020 in SmartSDR for Windows

When I try to TX using DM780 (6.2) or MixW, I see what looks like audio on DAX Control, Transmitter keys; but, no RF. Tried USB and DIGU.

Anybody else seeing this? 

F6700, SSB works great. Worked great with v1.1.13

If I turn off DAX (In P/CW) the Mic goes active and I see RF.

Mike

Comments

• jim
    jim Member ✭✭
    edited February 2020
    i had the same problem  all look like it was working 
    but no power  out 
    i reset the  radio 6500  

• Ken - NM9P
    Ken - NM9P Member ✭✭✭
    edited June 2020
    Are you remembering to activate TX in both the DAX control panel, and turn on the DAX button in the Transmit panel?  If you forget one or the other, then there is a wide trace in the panadapter when FlDigi tries to transmit, but it isn't really a signal, just wideband noise in the TX chain.  

If you uninstalled DAX when you upgraded to 1.2.1, then you may need to go back and redefine the audio lines in your Digital Interface programs.  While yo are at it, remember to open the properties for each audio channel and set the sampling rate to 16 bit, stereo, 48000.
  • Mike NN9DD
    Mike NN9DD Member ✭✭
    edited October 2019
    Same thing yesterday I just closed and reloaded DAX and all was well
  • Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited June 2017
    Mike are you still experiencing the problem?
  • Mike NN9DD
    Mike NN9DD Member ✭✭
    edited October 2019
    No it has happen twice this weekend. Both times I closed Dax then restarted it. Everything seemed to work well
  • WA6FXT Mike
    WA6FXT Mike Member ✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Tim, No, it has gone away and all seems (Well almost) fine. I did have a moment of weirdness, when, after it started working, I couldn't find the DAX control panel. It was not in the usual place. Understand DAX was working, just no control panel. When I tried to start the program from the Start folder, it complained that one was already running. I decided it was time to get some sleep. :^). When I awoke and fired up the next evening, all was well. (Go figure!) 73's Mike

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.