Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

NO RF OUTPUT ON ANY BAND AFTER LISTENING ON 2M?

G4YDO
G4YDO Member ✭✭
edited February 2017 in FLEX-6000 Signature Series
i've just changed from the 6500 to the 6700. i've been trying 2m on receive and it seems to work ok. the problem is when i go back to another band i have no rf output, the only way to get it back is to reboot the 6700. is anyone else have this problem?

the other thing is does anybody know the best way to boost the 2m rf output?

paul.

Answers

• Dave -- W5DJB
    Dave -- W5DJB Member ✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Yes, I experience the same after the v1.1 upgrade. The flex red transmit light is on and audio is being presented for modulation but no RF output. I must close SSDR, shut down the 6700 and power it down. Upon restart everything is fine again.
  • Steve-N5AC
    Steve-N5AC Community Manager admin
    edited February 2017
    We've found and fixed this problem and hope to have an update in your hands soon.
  • Dave , W5DJB
    Dave , W5DJB Member
    edited February 2014
    Thanks Steve.  No one is more responsive to customers than you guys.
  • G4YDO
    G4YDO Member ✭✭
    edited May 2015
    Thanks Steve Great work. Paul

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.