Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

No persistence on 160m band!

Options
W0QKL
W0QKL Member
edited March 2017 in SmartSDR for Windows
Ver 1.0.24 when I go to the 160m band I have to click on Add Slice Reciever to get slice A then if you move to any other band then back to the 160m band the slice will not return until you do another Add Slice Reciever, Looks like the persistence does not work for the 160m band. ANY ONE ELSE HAVE THIS PROBLEM? I see some on had a like problem on 12 m but in my case even after you add the slice once you move off the band and return you have to click +RX again.

Comments

• Paul Christensen, W9AC
    Paul Christensen, W9AC Member ✭✭
    edited February 2017
    Options
    I posted this problem last week. Here's my temporary fix: 1) Go to 160m and open up a new panadapter (not slice) for 160. This is opened on the lower left corner of the screen. You now have two pan displays with the new pan now showing Slice A; 2) Now Exit out of the prior pan that shows no slice; 3) Move the slice around in the new pan just a bit so it saves; 4) Go to another band and then back to 160m. You should now have 160m persistence. It's beta software and I'm confident Flex will address this. Paul, W9AC
  • W0QKL
    W0QKL Member
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Thanks Paul we will try this.
  • Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited March 2017
    Options
    This issue has been added to our bug tracker for further investigation. Thanks for the report.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.