Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

No Audio on 20M with upgrade.

Nick
Nick Member ✭✭
edited July 2019 in SmartSDR for Windows
No audio on 20M. Everything works on other bands. Removed power, restarted computer, still no audio on 20. At full volume can hear a hum. Will check again tomorrow when there is activity on the band but should hear some noise.

Comments

• Dale KB5VE
    Dale KB5VE Member ✭✭
    edited January 2017
    I have checked each band including 20 meters and wwv audio on recieve and transmit except no transmit in wwv of course.
  • George KF2T
    George KF2T Member ✭✭✭
    edited February 2019
    Had similar issue - resolved by "wiggling" the sliders (audio and AGC). There still seems to be a little bug in there that has them forget their values in certain circumstances.
  • Dudley-WA5QPZ
    Dudley-WA5QPZ Inactive Employee
    edited March 2018
    Also make sure that you do not have mute on that slice or the AGC-T all the way down too. Did that one my self.
  • Nick
    Nick Member ✭✭
    edited July 2019
    Wiggled the sliders, Checked the mute button. I can see the signals but no audio. Opened up slice b and it does have audio. looks like I could work split with no problem. Audio is completely dead. No hum or noise at all. Don't see any problem on other bands. Is there a way to force a reinstall on the radio?
  • Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited December 2016
    Power the radio off. Press and hold the "OK" button on the front panel when you press the power button to turn on the radio. You will see a resetting to factory defaults message. Release the OK and power button and allow the radio to finish booting up.
  • Nick
    Nick Member ✭✭
    edited July 2019
    Fixed it. When I change to a different filter width the audio returned and all works well now.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.