Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

No transmit

I am able to transmit a running signal of what ever power it is set at but not able to transmit using the Mike key. I tried a second Mike with the same results. Am using 2.6.1 soft ware. Reloaded version 1 same thing Then reloaded 2.6.1. Same results. This is true for all bands.

Comments

• Mauro HB9FBG
    Mauro HB9FBG Member ✭✭
    edited February 2020
    Quale radio Flex usi?
    Ho un nuovo 6400 e dalla versione 318 mi hanno fatto passare alla versione 249 ma con i miei profili ho dei buchi nella trasmissione. Con 318 l'ho avuto anche in cw!
  • W9ILY
    W9ILY Member ✭✭
    edited February 2020
    Joel, could you give us some more info. Are you using a Maestro? Using a 6500? Mic connected directly to the 6500?
  • Bob K8RC
    Bob K8RC Member ✭✭✭
    edited February 2020
    If you're using the 8-pin Foster connector, there are differences in how the pins are wired. The Flex uses the same wiring as Yaesu, I believe.
  • Mark_W3II
    Mark_W3II Member ✭✭✭
    edited February 2020
    Did you make sure you are in legal TX band, the TX inhibit is not set, and you do not have DAX selected as input.
  • Rich McCabe
    Rich McCabe Member ✭✭✭
    edited February 2020
    Also try putting in AM and hitting the MOX button. Leave the mic out for now.
  • JohnK2CIB
    JohnK2CIB Member ✭✭
    edited May 2020
    Has it ever worked?  Could be a problem in the flex socket wiring or P-T-T circuit.
  • Joel Swapp KO6FL
    edited February 2020
    I appreciate all of the comments. Have used two different Mike's and checked the transmit inhibit control without a solution. Spoke with service in Austin this morning and Wil' take radio in to them Tuesday morning.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.