Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

No SSB audio from N1MM+ function keys

Options
2»

Answers

• Ken - NM9P
    Ken - NM9P Member ✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Options
    I closed SSDR, CAT, DAX, Powered the 6500 Down (Voltage removed), closed N1MM+ and then started them all back up.

This time, with N1MM+ open with two pans (SO2R mode) I have No problem recording (or getting audio to show on DAC Mic Stream) WITHOUT Pressing PTT/Footswitch.

IF I manually press the DAX Button, then there is NO audio on DAX MIC Stream until I press PTT/Footswitch.

I don't know what caused the anomaly earlier....unless it was that I started with N1MM+ with the last contest (VHF Contest) setup configs and then loaded a new contest - CQWWSSB and started making the configurations.  This may have messed up the auto-switching of the DAX?  

I have NOT tried this with the N1MM+ Configs set up to NOT use Logger+ Audio.

Theories?
    1) the anomaly may have been because I changed contest and SO2R setup without closing N1MM+ and reopening it...

2) It may be because I changed the Logger+ Audio Configuration from Dual Sound Card to Single Sound Card without restarting N1MM+

3) It may be because I changed the DAX button Setting and forgot I had done it?

4)  It is close to Halloween and my computer is haunted!

Any one of 1, 2, or 3 may be the culprit.

In any case, I am puzzled as to why I can record without pressing PTT/Footswitch and YOU cannot..... Could this be another one of the 6500 vs. 6300 variations?

My Mike is connected to the 6500 Rear panel BAL port.

ANyway, I have an hour to grab a bite and stretch my legs before the contest begins.....
    I'll look for you on 20/40.  I think 10 & 15 may be gone before we start this evening and I will NOT be staying up all night......

Ken - NM9P

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.