My DAX button in the P/CW window is activated. I've recycled power on the 6700. I've restarted the computer. Using v1.9.13. The N1MM+ Config/Logger+ Audio Setup is per "Quick record with N1MM" post. Seems like it should be working since I can see audio in the DAX TX stream. I can also play the .wav file in the Windows Media player.
1. Power level set to 1 as I'm not on a dummy load. Raising power level does nothing. I'm in SSB band at 28.500 MHz.
2. I can listen to wave files in Windows Media player. Files sound good.
3. Normally use PPT footswitch, especially during a contest. Can't record a new wave file unless footswitch is pressed.
4. Function key enables PTT during playback. Pressing footswitch during playback makes no difference.
5. I can see DAX Control Panel TX Stream level indicator follow audio level of recording during playback.
6. No indication of output in display or wattmeter during playback.
7. VOX on/off makes no difference.
8. Using SmartSDR v1.9.13, and Windows 7 with all current updates.
9. My 6700 is an early "Limited Edition" model. Could that make a difference?
10. Any other ideas?
At this point I'm thinking of doing a complete uninstall and reinstall, even though that's supposedly not necessary any more.
I found it. I'm using Com3 for footswitch PTT and Com5 for radio control. When I checked the box "PTT via Radio Command SSB Mode" in Com5 setup, it started working.
This is confusing because I didn't have the "PTT via Radio Command CW Mode" selected either, but the N1MM+ function keys have been working just fine on CW.
Ken thats not it. we will need to dive a bit deeper I am sure its a setting and I want to document it. The flex voice keying workflow needs to be documented and added to the logger setup docs.