Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

No Mon. function in Digi modes anymore?

Sparks
Sparks Member
edited October 2019 in SmartSDR for Windows
With 1.9 and above, I've noticed that the Monitor function no longer works in Digi modes. We waited so long for it to work, and now it's gone? Any ideas? 

Answers

• Don WB3FTQ
    Don WB3FTQ Member ✭✭
    edited October 2016
    running v1.9.13 here and no problems on digi modes
  • Kevin
    Kevin Member
    edited July 2019
    Me too. I thought for sure it was working but I just tried it and get nothing from the speakers when remote is set. When remote is off I can hear the monitor fine in my headphones.
  • Jim WA0JIM
    Jim WA0JIM Member
    edited January 2017
    I know this may sound basic but do you have the audio muted on the digital slice? If it's muted you will not have any monitor audio.
  • Mike NN9DD
    Mike NN9DD Member ✭✭
    edited October 2019
    With remote enabled it is sending the audio to the remote device. Operating as intended I believe

Mike
    N9DFD
  • Kevin
    Kevin Member
    edited December 2016
    Me too. I thought for sure it was working but I just tried it and get nothing from the speakers when remote is set. When remote is off I can hear the monitor fine in my headphones.

• Sparks
    Sparks Member
    edited October 2016
    It's working now!  Thanks all.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.