Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

no display flex 6400 only thing on screen is dax control panel and dax control radio is recieving bu

Options
steven smith
steven smith Member
no display flex 6400 only thing on screen is dax control panel and dax control radio is receiving but no display running 3.1.8

Comments

• Andy W3LI
    Andy W3LI Member ✭✭
    edited April 2020
    Options
    I have never used DAX or need it or want it, but all of a sudden it is popping up on my screen as well.
    Just another annoyance. i just delete it.

Andy... W3LI
  • Bill -VA3WTB
    Bill -VA3WTB Member ✭✭✭
    edited December 2019
    Options
    In the menu just tell it to not load on startup. No more annoyance.
  • steven smith
    steven smith Member
    edited December 2019
    Options
    the smartsdr window is blank but i hear it receiving i don't get it called flex 3 times today no answer back

• N8AUM
    N8AUM Member ✭✭
    edited December 2019
    Options
    SSDR must be running in background if ur receiving, maybe it's minimized ? Maybe I am missing something here ?
  • steven smith
    steven smith Member
    edited December 2019
    Options
    smart sdr is running in my task bar but if i put my mouse on it its a blank window

• Bill -VA3WTB
    Bill -VA3WTB Member ✭✭✭
    edited December 2019
    Options
    Either there is a setting with the Windows screen to cause this? Flex support will likely ask you to do a Factory reset, and re boot your computer before they go further.
  • steven smith
    steven smith Member
    edited December 2019
    Options
    i just changed out computers and problem is gone radio is fine wonder what setting could be off on computer i use it for the internet and display works fine any idea
  • Bill -VA3WTB
    Bill -VA3WTB Member ✭✭✭
    edited December 2019
    Options
    could you make a screen shot so we can see what your seeing?

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.