Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

No Dax

ON5AM
ON5AM Member ✭✭
edited December 2018 in DAX
Hello,
by updating the .NET Framework 4.7.2 finally I guess for the last version of JTAlert.

I lost contact with my Flex-6300, V1.11.12
I am with Win10 still 1709.
What can I do? I re-installed 2 x smartSDR
Thanks for the help

Albert ON5AM

Comments

• David
    David Member ✭✭
    edited December 2018
    You can try deleting C:Users[your user directory]AppDataRoamingFlexRadio SystemsDAX.settings and have it created fresh the next time you start DAX.

The more aggressive option is to uninstall all Flex software and have the files removed with the prompt is displayed. Reboot. Then install clean. This is the process I have followed after every major Windows update release. Everyone has their own approach I just have found it to be the fastest way to get back and running.

• ON5AM
    ON5AM Member ✭✭
    edited December 2018
    thanks David,

Perfect, I found the main but now I still have no DAX IQ?

Look

How to recover?

• David
    David Member ✭✭
    edited December 2018
    Try Tim's instructions from the link Danny posted above.
  • ON5AM
    ON5AM Member ✭✭
    edited December 2018
    I installed version 1.5!
    I found after several tests the DAX-IQ but I still don't have a DAX TX?
    In "How to Manually Re-Install DAX Drivers" I see 'BATCH files' & 'drivers' but where are it?

• David
    David Member ✭✭
    edited December 2018
    You should be able to find in the directies in the path below. W

C:Program FilesFlexRadio SystemsSmartSDR v[your installed version]64-bit Drivers

• ON5AM
    ON5AM Member ✭✭
    edited December 2018
    pff...  nothing below!

• David
    David Member ✭✭
    edited December 2018
    The path you show does not look like the standard installed path.  What do you show for directories in the FlexRadio Systems directory?

dir C:Program FilesFlexRadio Systems

• ON5AM
    ON5AM Member ✭✭
    edited December 2018
    Here is :

• ON5AM
    ON5AM Member ✭✭
    edited December 2018
    It's good now... yesssss

I uninstall all Flex software and files. I Reboot and then install clean a new version of SmartSDR 1.11.12
    Now all is perfect and I waiting Version 3 of SmartSDR

Thanks David and Danny.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.