Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

No DAX audio after 2.5.1 fresh computer fresh install Post 1903

James Skala
James Skala Member
No DAX audio after 2.5.1 fresh computer fresh install Post 1903 After installing 2.5.1 on a fresh computer fresh OS and getting windows update1903. I have no DAX audio being presented to applications even though DAX enabled. I have uninstalled 2.5.1 and uninstall driver like clicking no during uninstall. Rebooted and installed 2.5.1 again. This did not fix the issue. I went to sound control panel to try to monitor the audio through headset on the DAX device. Nothing was heard.

Comments

• James Skala
    James Skala Member
    edited June 2019
    All Fixed!  Used the Uninstall and Install bats in Flex Directory

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.