Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

No CW Transmit - PowerSDR - Flex3000 - HRD 6.4 - DM780

Jim - KC4FWS
Jim - KC4FWS Member
Using Flex3000 with PowerSDR 2.8.0.68 by KE9NS with WIndows 10 Pro.  Have Ham Radio Deluxe 6.4, DDUtil, WSJT-X and JTAlert all playing nicely together. 

Now trying to set up DM780 to work within HRD and I have ran into a brick wall trying to get it to send CW from keyboard or using macros.  In DM780 Tools>Program Options>PTT tab I have "via Ham Radio Deluxe..." selected.  With PowerSDR in CWU on 20m I see DM780 sending the code in the receive screen but no output from radio.  I can send with my Bencher key and transmit output is fine.  

I tried selecting USB mode and sending code via keyboard and macro and see code being sent in receive screen and the a couple seconds later the radio gets locked into transmit (MOX) without any power out indicated.  I have to select the MOX button on PowerSDR to unkey the radio. Of course Bencher key does not do anything because the radio is in USB mode.

I have also tried setting a VSP port in DDUtil for PTT, made the Program Options change, went through the same checks as above and that did not work.

Any and all constructive suggestions, welcomed.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.