Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

No Band Scope, No Waterfall.

Working my 6500 remotely this morning I discovered that I can no longer get a display of the bandscope or the waterfall under any of my profiles.  When it first boots up there is a large triangular area sloping to the right and any tuning leaves a blank waterfall and no profile on the band scope.  The radio is functioning normally otherwise (tune, transmit, and hear other stations)

Comments

• Stephen VA3KXP
    Stephen VA3KXP Member ✭✭
    edited December 2019
    I have had this happen to me. The radio worked normally when using locally, but no waterfall or band scope when running remote. I ended up deregistering the radio from SmartLink and reregistering. After checking the ports (which were correct), everything worked fine remote again. I was never able to figure out what happened or why it happened., but this cured the problem for me.
  • Steven La Mascus
    edited December 2018
    Thanks, I will check that out.  However the problem continues now that I am back at home so I conclude it is some display bug or setting that I have **** up.

• bahillen
    bahillen Member ✭✭✭
    edited December 2018
    Did you reboot the radio.
  • Steven La Mascus
    edited December 2018
    yes, and I am reloading the program now.

• Stephen VA3KXP
    Stephen VA3KXP Member ✭✭
    edited December 2019
    Have you tried rebooting your router?
  • Steven La Mascus
    edited December 2018
    No but I will try that.

It is a MacBook Air running parallels, and DogparkSDR works with band scope and waterfall. Not Sure where to go next.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.