Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

no audio in SSB mode

Sergey KN7K
Sergey KN7K Member ✭✭✭
I probably did something last night and feel **** that cannot figure it out.
Tried to listen today some SSB on 6600 and found there is no audio on any band when either in LSB or USB. There is an audio in CW and audio level is good.
So far I have done the following:
1.Check on both Maestro and SSDR-same issue.
2.There is no Mute on upper right corner Speakers or Headphones settings.
3. SSB widgh 2.4khz or above.
4. AGC on Max.
5. Same on 3 different antennas.
6. PC restarted
7. If I do SSB recording, I can play it back. Just no live aduo
Can someone point me to a right direction?
Thanks
Sergey, KN7K

Edit, I actually have audio in CW mode only, no any other mode procuse an audio

Answers

• Bill -VA3WTB
    Bill -VA3WTB Member ✭✭✭
    edited August 2018
    Is it the same on both antenna ports?  A and B Is your antenna selection correct?
  • Sergey KN7K
    Sergey KN7K Member ✭✭✭
    edited March 2020
    same on all antennas, Ant1 steppir, Ant2 50mhz 6el.
    No noise, no nothing at max volume
  • Sergey KN7K
    Sergey KN7K Member ✭✭✭
    edited March 2020
    intersing glitch. I was planning to do a factory reset, but before that I just restarted radio once and issue is resolved.
    Thanks
    Sergey, KN7K
  • MattD
    MattD Member
    "Interesting Glitch" indeed! It's still there, buried somewhere, as I just had the same thing. NO AUDIO out in any form (none via DAX, PC Speaker, nor speaker from the 6600 directly), but the waterfall shows normal (in this case, FT8) signals. CW was the only mode that produced an audio output. Was at my wits end when I found this thread, and sure enough, power off the 6600 (via the switch, no need to actually remove power), and then back on, and all's well. Would hate to have that happen during a contest!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.