Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

no audio from JTAlertX, Flex 6300, FT8,WjstX

Salty Z
Salty Z Member ✭✭
edited June 2020 in SmartSDR for Windows
running latest versions of all the software;Win10 updated; have a monitor with built in speakers that I would like to use for audio with jtalertx; wjstx set up with dax audio tx for transmit; if I disable dax audio and default to the samsung monitor speakers i get all the sounds of jtalertx but then no transmit signal ; default to dax audio tx again and can transmit but no sound with jtalertx
Any ideas how I can get audio with jtalertx under these circumstances?
Thanks Greg
K4GAZ, Elmer

Answers

• David Decoons, wo2x
    David Decoons, wo2x Member, Super Elmer Moderator
    edited June 2020
    Sounds like your Windows audio devices are not set correctly. Which OS are you running? Dave wo2x
  • Salty Z
    Salty Z Member ✭✭
    edited March 2020
    win 10 home
    hear jtalertx through sound card on pc and through the monitor speakers but in order to do this need to make them the default devices and  then dax audio tx is not connected

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.