Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

New Way To Use Your Flex

David Holmgren
David Holmgren Member ✭✭
edited September 2018 in New Ideas
Bought this from Bose recently to listen to music and got to think...

What if I paired this up with my computer running SMART SDR?

It works great and is really fun being wireless.  The mic works great connecting to the program.  The speaker volume back to the Soundwear is adjusted through the volume on it and not in the program.  OK I know it's not a cheap $5 Amazon BT but it's pretty cool.

https://www.bose.com/en_us/products/speakers/portable_speakers/soundwear-companion.html

Comments

• Robert Lonn
    Robert Lonn Member ✭✭
    edited September 2018
    Dave Beware,, I remember a 1980's SiFi movie where a necklece came alive around a persons neck and strangled them!!! Be careful!!!! :-) 

Robert
  • mikeatthebeach .
    mikeatthebeach . Member ✭✭
    edited September 2018
    Run Flex 6600M Remote from my iPhone 8 with a Blue Parrot Bluetooth B450-XT Headset/Mic

When I go to StarBucks, it can get real Noisy there and the Directional Boom
    Mic and Noise Cancelling Headset over one Ear really helps while I can converse
    on the Air or when I need to talk to someone there at Starbucks

The Boom Directional Mic picks up little adjacent noise compare to a PC's 
    Internal Mic that makes it useless in a noisy environment 

The Boom Mic can move out of the way as well if just listening !

Battery Life last for 24hours before needing a recharge 

Super Range - No Wi-Fi dropouts compared to other Bluetooth Headsets out there 
    Truckers use them on the Road with their Cellphone's with their Truck Windows rolled down and get no wind noise compared to other types of Bluetooth device ! 

Many YouTube video's out there on the Blue Parrot B450-XT - Check it out !

https://www.amazon.com/BlueParrott-B450-XT-Canceling-Bluetooth-Headset/dp/B01M3MMFA5

73 Mike

• David Holmgren
    David Holmgren Member ✭✭
    edited September 2018
    I’ve used my Blue Parrot 350 the same way. I just like using something that doesn’t cover my ear. Such a fun time to live to put stuff together!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.