Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

new version of 1.x SSDR?

VE7ATJ_Don
VE7ATJ_Don Member ✭✭✭
edited July 2017 in SmartSDR for Windows
A little while ago, there was a discussion about the 6700 'dropping' from the top spot in the Sherwood Ratings, and it was discovered that this was due to some deep, interior setting in the software that wasn't quite right.  I found that whole discussion fascinating -- including the bit where Gerald 'hinted' that the fix might be applicable to other versions (6500/6300) of SSDR firmware as well.  So, I'm just kind of checking in/wondering where that went and if we might be seeing a new version of SSDR 1.x before 2.x?

I know, I know, Tim -- you can't say anything FOR SURE until things move along the Alpha/Beta testing road a bit.  But maybe if you could comment on that specific issue and if it will be included in a new 1.x version?

Thanks.

Answers

• Rick
    Rick Member ✭✭
    edited July 2017
    I too have been thinking about that much discussed issue and wondering if there was going to be a conclusion and a software fix.
  • James Del Principe
    James Del Principe Member ✭✭
    edited May 2017
    I think we would all like a response.  If this is a deficiency in the SW it needs to be corrected in a pre- 2.0 release.          Jim
  • Michael Henry
    Michael Henry Member ✭✭
    edited May 2017
    I think many of us would like to see the answer to this question.

• Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited May 2017
    TBD.  It may be in a 1.x release after SmartSDR v2.0 is released.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.