The pros have far outweighed the cons so far.
Pros 1 Everything is now shown on the one screen.
2. Following the mouse on one screen is much easier.
3. I can now see the entire Control Panel (including the Equalizer Panel) without
Having to move the panels around.
4. Reduced amount of cables and adapters required.
5. Not having to turn 3 monitors on and off.
Cons. 1. The monitor takes up a lot of desk space (approximately 43 inches wide X 27 inches high).
But actually less space than the three combined monitors.
2. The expense of a “Big” new monitor. However the three smaller monitors cost about
the same as the 48 inch one.
3. I need a “Smart Phone” to do any major adjustments to the monitor and I am not very
proficient with my phone.
The attached file is a screen shot of the monitor with SSDR plus 4 other active programs.
I forgot to add the file on the first post, sorry. Al.