It was dismal....not enough horsepower in either CPU or graphics. It had choppy audio and jerky, delayed graphics. The client was a little too thin, apparently.
This morning I briefly tried it on my wife's Fujitzu Laptop with i3 processor.
It worked great! Although I couldn't get my new Logitech headset to work... The computer would not recognize the headset to connect. I need to go read the headset's manual.
This evening, I plan to do more tests.
Ken - NM9P
Last night I installed v1.4.0 on my Core2 Duo machine. This same machine was overburdened running v1.3.0. For example, sliding the frequency axis would immediately cause dropped audio frames, the pan would go herky-jerky, and the cores would max out at 100%. After switching to v1.4.0, I didn't hear a single dropped audio frame no matter what I tried and the pan remained silky smooth.
SSDR v1.4.0 is simply a great release.