Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

New Shack Picture at N9IO June 2018

Clay N9IO
Clay N9IO Member ✭✭✭
edited August 2019 in FLEX-6000 Signature Series
The new 6600 is working great!
Thought it was time to show a pic of my shack...
de Clay N9IO

Comments

• ka7gzr
    ka7gzr Member ✭✭
    edited June 2018

Looks great Clay. It looks like a Flight Deck of an airplane!

Jim

ka7gzr

• Paul Christensen, W9AC
    Paul Christensen, W9AC Member ✭✭
    edited August 2019
    Clay, you've come along way since owning a Hallicrafters SX-28 and Citiphone transceiver when we were kids.  Clay and I first met on the air around 1970 and participated in a weekly net we called "Carriers Anonymous."  

Enjoy!

Paul, W9AC 
  • Bill Axelrod
    Bill Axelrod Member ✭✭
    edited August 2019
    Great looking shack, Clay.

73...   Bill K3WA
  • N5BE
    N5BE Member
    edited August 2019
    Mission Control. 
  • Clay N9IO
    Clay N9IO Member ✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
    Ha!!! Thanks for chiming in Paul that's a nice memory I had almost forgotten, certainly put a big smile on my face, thanks man. We were what 12 or 13 years old but hey the adults thought our net was "cute" as I recall. Yessir those days makes me really appreciate my Flex 6600. My station and it's layout has "evolved" over the years. Just refer to me as "the King of DX" in the world of little pistols anyway. Happy to see you're still out there Paul.
  • Clay N9IO
    Clay N9IO Member ✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
    Thanks Bill, if I could only retire and join you guys in the dawn patrol. More DX to be worked...
  • Clay N9IO
    Clay N9IO Member ✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
    Definitely! Thanks. I'm pretty happy with it.
  • Ken W9IE
    Ken W9IE Member ✭✭
    edited June 2018
    Looks good Clay,
    What is going to be next,   looks like you have a lot of room
    for EXPANSION.

Ken   W9IE

PS:   He only lives a few miles from me.
  • Clay N9IO
    Clay N9IO Member ✭✭✭
    edited November 2018
    Yah I'd say I am pretty much land locked here. BTW Ken thanks for the FT8 help. Sure wish the bands were better, I'd rather bust a CW pileup.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.