Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

New install of SSDR ERROR

Options
N8AUM
N8AUM Member ✭✭
edited January 2020 in FLEX-6000 Signature Series
I installed  SSDR 3.1.8 on an old ASUS X44H i3 laptop with only 4M of ram that my friend just threw away. Running win7 Home Edition. Much to my surprise everything seems to work except every time I boot up I get this error:

TNX in advance, N8AUM  Vidas

Answers

• Mark NS9N
    Mark NS9N Member ✭✭
    edited January 2020
    Options
    Try plugging in an audio headset into the PC. Not that you are going to use it, just that the PC needs to see something. This fixed a similar issue I had with my PC.
  • N8AUM
    N8AUM Member ✭✭
    edited January 2020
    Options
    TNX  for that suggestion Mark but makes no difference if I boot with headset plugged in or not. Problem started AFTER ssdr was installed
  • Jay Nation
    Jay Nation Member ✭✭
    edited January 2020
    Options

N8AUM

That error message is caused by RAVBG64.exe, which is your Realtek audio driver control software. I've seen that occur before too. What i had to do to fix it was reinstall my Realtek audio drivers, it has nothing to do with SmartSDR, or Flexradio. it's either an audio/soundcard driver problem, or a Windows problem, and very easily solvable. Reinstalling or updating your Windows audio drivers, is your next step.

SDRgadgets

#FlexRadio IRC chat

73, Jay - NO5J

• N8AUM
    N8AUM Member ✭✭
    edited January 2020
    Options
    TNX Jay, will give that a try 73

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.