Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

New DL8MRE iPad/iPhone APP - at Dayton Flex Dinner

2»

Comments

• Jay -- N0FB
    Jay -- N0FB Member ✭✭
    edited June 2016
    I'd be happy to join in on this too!
  • KY6LA_Howard
    KY6LA_Howard Member ✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    @Jay Contact,me privately at KILO YANKEE 6 LIMA ALPHA AT KILO YANKEE 6 LIMA ALPHA .COM To set up a schedule. My current time zone is GMT + 2 Hrs.
  • Mike VE3CKO
    Mike VE3CKO Member ✭✭✭
    edited April 2019
    Me sad no android version (:  Why not just do a SAMSUNG version since it has a good chunk of the market so to satisfy those of us who'll never drink the Apple koolaid.
  • Jim Hope
    Jim Hope Member ✭✭
    edited September 2019
    This app works well, I to would like to see a Mac version. I use it often via a vpn connection
  • James Madden
    James Madden Member
    edited November 2016
    Happy to help test.IT engineer.hoe do i get the softeare?
  • [Deleted User]
    edited April 2020
    How do I get a copy of it.
  • David Decoons, wo2x
    David Decoons, wo2x Member, Super Elmer Moderator
    edited June 2020
    It is still in closed beta right now. Marcus has done very good work with this app. Dave wo2x
  • KY6LA_Howard
    KY6LA_Howard Member ✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Tell Samsiung to stop screwing around with Android and get on iOS. The issue with Android is that it is such a dogs breakfast even within the Samsung Ecosystem that it is very expensive to support While the Apple Koolaid may be unpalatable at least it is pretty consistent.
  • KY6LA_Howard
    KY6LA_Howard Member ✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    Expect it to be in the Apple App Store sometimes in July
  • Peter Bacon
    Peter Bacon Member
    edited January 2017
    Anyone know if this software will be demonstrated at Friedrichshafen this coming weekend?
  • KY6LA_Howard
    KY6LA_Howard Member ✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    A few people have copies such as Norbert DJ7JC will be at Friedrichshafen but I am not sure Marcus will,be there.
  • Bob G   W1GLV
    Bob G W1GLV Member ✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Exactly, I hate yearly fees. I wil not use dogparkSDR for the same reason. I understand it cost money to develop but on the same token it cost me time and money to debug a program.
  • Jon_KF2E
    Jon_KF2E Member ✭✭
    edited July 2018
    Marcus,

Do you have any idea when the app may be available?

Jon...kf2e
  • WA2SQQ
    WA2SQQ Member ✭✭
    edited June 2020
    And how much?
  • Don Agro
    Don Agro Member
    edited September 2016
    dogparkSDR does not have a yearly fee.
  • Don Agro
    Don Agro Member
    edited September 2016
    dogparkSDR, when registered will run indefinitely. If you change radios you will need a new registration number, but that is free.
  • KY6LA_Howard
    KY6LA_Howard Member ✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Last communications from Marcus was that he was on vacation
  • Lee Maisel
    Lee Maisel Member
    edited June 2016
    who cares? I want it NOW!  :)
  • David Decoons, wo2x
    David Decoons, wo2x Member, Super Elmer Moderator
    edited July 2016
    And I want to be 21 again. NOT going to happen :-)

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.