Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Need separate CAT installer for 0.15.13 under Win 8.

Tom
Tom Member ✭✭
edited June 2018 in SmartSDR for Windows
CAT Install with 0.15.13 in Windoze 8 I installed 0.15.13 tonite as administrator and am unable to get the associated CAT server to install. The Knob driver seems to work fine. Is the CAT installer available as a separate download? I had a similar problem with previous version but some how got it to install/ Tonite windows throws the following error report: ----------------------------------- Source Driver software installation Summary Could not install driver software Date ‎9/‎14/‎2013 11:44 PM Status Not reported Description Windows could not copy all of the files needed to install this device driver software. This sometimes happens when the driver software was not designed for this version of Windows. Problem signature Problem Event Name: PnPDriverImportError Architecture: x64 Win32 error: E000022F Inf name: flexcontrol.inf Driver Package hash: a5853b6b600df191375d7aaad3d16a1813fc3632 OS Version: 6.2.9200.2.0.0.768.101 Locale ID: 1033 Files that help describe the problem DMI765.tmp.log.xml LOG870.tmp flexcontrol.inf 73 de Tom, K3IO

Comments

• W4EY
    W4EY Member
    edited June 2018
    After I followed the uninstall instructions for CAT, I installed the new SmartSDR and the program CAT seemed to disappear. I found it in the SmartSDR folder under modules. Since my system is a 64 bit base, CAT was installed using the CATInstaller_64 program. This reinstalled CAT and all is good now.
  • Tom
    Tom Member ✭✭
    edited April 2014
    Thanks to Al, K0VM I found where the installer resides: c:/program files/FlexRadio Systems/SmartSDR/Modules After it was installed, I found it listed in the Windoze PROGRAMS/STARTUP folder. 73, Tom

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.