Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Need increased ZOOM in CW and Digital modes.

WA6FXT Mike
WA6FXT Mike Member ✭✭
edited June 2020 in New Ideas
Will we ever be able to zoom, in enough to see the CW or digital modes up close? When in CW or Digital, I really can't zoom in enough to see my 100 Hz or 50 Hz filtering. Mike
5 votes

Completed · Last Updated

Comments

• Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited March 2017
    There is an existing feature request to provide additional zooming for narrow band operation like CW and digital modes.
  • Ken - NM9P
    Ken - NM9P Member ✭✭✭
    edited June 2020
    Yes! I would love to have at least one more "click" on the zoom for all modes. I currently go maximum zoom onto a SSB signal whenever I am trying to analyze it's audio spectrum. One more doubling of the zoom would be really nice until we have "Spectrum" display as in PSDR. I can certainly see the need for at least one or two more zoom steps for CW & Digi, too, especially after we get an smoothed/averaging display. It would really help pick out the weak CW/PSK signals.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.