Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Need to know the my default Mic EQ and PR781 EQ Settings.

Options
Julie KC0TMD
Julie KC0TMD Member ✭✭
edited January 2020 in FLEX-6000 Signature Series
Hello,

It seems that I got the default Mic EQ and PR781 Mic EQ Settings all messed up. Can anyone kindly provide a posted photo of what the settings of the EQ for Default Mic and PR781 Mic Settings at factory default look like. Just hate to have to factory reset the Radio to get them back to what they should be from the factory. Sorry as this is a sloppy operator error.

Thank You.

Answers

• RoyS
    RoyS Member ✭✭
    edited January 2020
    Options
    Hi Julieber1,

I would suggest that you bite the bullet. Export any profiles that you may have and do a factory reset. That way you will get the default mic settings for your radio.
    When you import your saved configuration, select all buttons except MIC profiles. Now you should have the default mic profiles available. In profile manager, select the tab Microphone and scroll down to the default mic that you want. A double left click on any mic will show the EQ setting for that mic in the P/CW pane on the right side of the main screen.

If you make any changes to the profiles, don't forget to save and export so that you save the changes.

Hope this helps,

Roy - W5TKZ 
  • Bill -VA3WTB
    Bill -VA3WTB Member ✭✭✭
    edited January 2020
    Options
    Julie. you can right now go into profiles. profile manager, then Microphone. In there you will find the mic profile for the 781
  • Rich McCabe
    Rich McCabe Member ✭✭✭
    edited January 2020
    Options
    Not if he deleted it which I am assuming is what he is saying as he mentioned resetting the radio to get it back.
  • Bill -VA3WTB
    Bill -VA3WTB Member ✭✭✭
    edited January 2020
    Options
    Those default profiles should not be deleted, that would take a little works to do. Many people do not know all those default mic profiles are even there. They come standard with all SSDR installs.
  • Rich McCabe
    Rich McCabe Member ✭✭✭
    edited January 2020
    Options
    Not sure why you say that.  I disagree. I delete everything I have no chance of using. Why have to scroll through dozens of mic choices each time you use it.

I delete all the SO2R stuff too. No reason to keep it.
  • Bill -VA3WTB
    Bill -VA3WTB Member ✭✭✭
    edited January 2020
    Options
    Ok Rich, have it your way,,no problem
  • Bill -VA3WTB
    Bill -VA3WTB Member ✭✭✭
    edited January 2020
    Options
    Julie, here is the PR 781 settings.

• Rich McCabe
    Rich McCabe Member ✭✭✭
    edited January 2020
    Options
    Bill not trying to offend you. Just did not agree. That's all. I personally don't like to have extra stuff in the drop downs :)
  • Bill -VA3WTB
    Bill -VA3WTB Member ✭✭✭
    edited January 2020
    Options
    I was just trying to help someone, not everyone deletes every default profiles, I was hoping that in her case. She may not be aware they are there.
    Also as a side note, anytime you create a profile they are found at the top of the long list so they are really easy to find.
  • Rich McCabe
    Rich McCabe Member ✭✭✭
    edited January 2020
    Options
    I agree with all of that.

And you are always very helpful. No exception here.
  • Bill -VA3WTB
    Bill -VA3WTB Member ✭✭✭
    edited January 2020
    Options
    Trying again,,the PR 781 settings
  • Brian Denley  KB1VBF
    Brian Denley KB1VBF Member ✭✭
    edited January 2020
    Options
    And NO bias of course.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.