Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Need help initiating a :Support Ticket"

I have been calling for the last couple of days, only getting voice mail with no return contacting. Also, have tried to email Tim for assistance with my A/D converter noise issue.  Yesterday, I believe I was able to open a support ticket, now I am unable to login due to email or password issue.  Can anyone please inform Flex that my A/D converter has failed and to please call or email me so that I can start the process of getting the radio working again.  Flex used to be known for great, superior support, today not so much.  Please, anyone, contact Fex on my behalf.  Thank you and God Bless.

Joseph

WB4SSG

Comments

• Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin
    edited September 2019
    Hi Joseph

I looked and I don't see a support ticket opened for you.

I will get one opened.

Mike
  • Joseph Rodick
    Joseph Rodick Member
    edited December 2019
    Thank You,  my noise level without an antenna has increased to 6-7s starting from a cold start on 40/80 meters.  I used to have only 1-3s  according to band conditions.  I do fall under the service advisory about the heatsink issue, however, in my case, I think the A/D converter chip has or is failing.  Thank you again.
  • Bill -VA3WTB
    Bill -VA3WTB Member ✭✭✭
    edited September 2019
    That will fix you up. If you take the lid off and look to see if the heat sinks have fallen off will answer a lot. After this is corrected everything will be back to normal.
  • Ted  VE3TRQ
    Ted VE3TRQ Member ✭✭✭
    edited September 2019
    If while you look to see if it has (they have) fallen off, you take the time to put it (them) back on, it should work for you while you wait for the new heat sink(s) that will be applied to the _back_ of the board.
  • K3SF
    K3SF Member ✭✭✭
    edited March 2020
    hi Joe

here is flex website to submit help desk ticket with instructions you
    may need

https://helpdesk.flexradio.com/hc/en-us/articles/202118688-How-to-Submit-a-Request-for-Technical-Sup...

• Joseph Rodick
    Joseph Rodick Member
    edited September 2019
    Thank you for all your responses.  For some reason, my account to log in to for either creation, viewing or editing support tickets is not working.   I have been told my account has been locked and as of today, still not working.   When I request a password reset, I never get an email sent.  Hence my dilemma.   So all your help has been helpful.  Does anyone know Tim's direct email address?  Tim did respond back to me giving me an RMA for shipping the radio back to them for service.  However, it would be less costly and easier for me to be sent the A/D repair kit or an A/D for replacement.  However, in either case, I do need to follow Flex's instructions.  Thank You all again and God Bless.
  • Steve K9ZW
    Steve K9ZW Member ✭✭✭
    edited September 2019
    https://helpdesk.flexradio.com › en-us › articles › 202118688-How-to-Sub...

"Dec 24, 2018 - If you experience any issues creating a HelpDesk ticket, then you can send your support request via e-mail to support@flexradio.com "

Steve
    K9ZW

Blog:  http://k9zw.wordpress.com

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.