Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Neat Little Audio Mixer/Amp

Philip KA4KOE
Philip KA4KOE Member ✭✭
edited December 2019 in New Ideas
I found, like others, that a lot of available computer amplified speakers are subject to RFI. I have a couple of large Bose 101 speakers that someone gave me. Due to my previous bad experience with Behringer products, I looked around and found this little gem. The unit is a Rolls MA252 20W mixer and amplifier. It can input 4 stereo channels. I'm liking it! Excuse the haywire of cables in the photos as I haven't gotten around to purdifying things in here.
imageimage

http://www.markertek.com/product/rls-ma252/rolls-ma252-stereo-20w-ch-class-d-mixer-amp

Comments

• YV5WZ
    YV5WZ Member ✭✭
    edited December 2019
    WOW!!! Thanks Philip.....Just what I was looking for to use a Palstar SP30H speaker...

Greetings

George, YV5WZ  / PY3ZZZ
  • Philip KA4KOE
    Philip KA4KOE Member ✭✭
    edited August 2016
    If you run a flex, you need a pair of speakers.
  • YV5WZ
    YV5WZ Member ✭✭
    edited December 2019
    I got a Bose Companion 3...but  I have a Palstar SP30H....I would buy another one  ;-)
  • Justin W4JTD
    Justin W4JTD Member ✭✭
    edited August 2018
    I know this thread is a little old.... but have you noticed any noise coming from this? I have a SP30H that I'd like to use, and I have tried the Lepy LP-2020A but it generates a little noise on a couple of the bands. It is being powered off the station 13.8V, not a wall wart. It's not horrible, but no noise at all would be better... Also generates some horrible hum when my HF-Auto tuner moves the stepper motors, which I'm sure is due to everything being grounded to the RigRunner. 

Anyway, thought I'd see if you felt that it was generating RFI. Like George said if I can get it working the way I want I'd consider another SP30H, they are great. 

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.